Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation

Go down

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post  Dexter_Black Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:56 pm

So, this is the end. I´m resigning from my funcion because of 3 simple reasons:

- SF rifa wants to kill me
- This proffesion is totaly buged, sometimes i see the department chat, sometimes i don´t. Than i can´t set even my own rank, I´m still a paramedic and all who I set the rank, let´s say, to 13.
- In my total career i had only 2 emergenycy calls so that means i´m kind of bored because everyone prefer buying Health from an Sprunk machine than calling a doctor.

If people learn to respect medics more and to call them sometimes (maybe) I will return just as a pramedic. Never leader again. I tested it only for a week and i had enough. As the leader i would like to promote Homer_Barnes, or if he doesn´t want than Tommy_Molnar. Don´t bother uninviting me, I will do it myself when i join the server. And i would like to thanks to Nicky_Andrews who gave me this position but sorry Nicky, this wasn´t the right thing for me, i was wrong. Everybody I wanted to help wanted to kill me or was very rude to me and piffed me off. But there were some who wanted but that´s the only 1%. Thats all I wanted to tell you. Thanks Nicky.

Best Wishes Dexter_Black - The EX-Medic Leader
Dexter_Black
Dexter_Black
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Character story
Character information:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum