Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REFORMATION

5 posters

Go down

REFORMATION Empty REFORMATION

Post  bloke Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:08 pm

First thing dont ask who am I. It is enough that I tell that I am someone who has played on this server for a long time and many things are interrupting my felling, cus I and all other players simply cant feel good when they plays on this server.

This server is the most unfair thing on world I have ever seen. Admins do what they want, and just because they want. They< can banned everyone, anytime if they have bad day. yes, look. Someone play Dm. one admin will just kick him, other admin will ban him. WTF? Is this fair play. Well admis always says RP!!!!!!! But admins are players who never roleplay. They just joking on server. Oh look, they have differnt rules than other players. One day I get SMS (IC!!!!!!!) that "Dec is naked." WTF!! Is this roleplay. NOOOOOOOO! So what is the point. THe point is that admins can do what they want. THey cant brake the rules, or they do, but it is not important. If I did that i would banned imediately, but THey can do what they fucking want. They will never jail for non RP or or for non good admin work. ANd no name "amef". We cant have name like that, but he can, only because he is admin and he can do what he want. And the worsest thin is that. Hipotetica. one player can be banned for bunnyhoping and other player will monehack 10 times and he will be unbanned 10 times. THe point is that admins can do like they want, noebody wont say anithing about their bad admin works. Next this Vagos bussines and Joe Ramirez. He was standing bussineses on their gang place, only because he is admin and he can do what he want. And he is bannig and jailing players from other gang in gang wars to become stronger in war. ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR PLAY, but he can do it, because he is admin and he can do what he wants. AND NOBODY WONT SAY HIM NOTHING! Next thing are application. If admin write bad aplication he will always accepted, but if normal player will write application which was being writed for 1 month he wont accepted. He will refise for no arguments. NO UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

SO I AM NOT ANGRY BUT I AM SAD< BECAUSE THE BEST GTA SERVER IS THE MOST UNFAIR SERVER.

Ok, I will become more polite and I will write a bit better. I dont say that all things in this server are bad, but It need some changes which will better for all. Here is my proposal.

Roleplay reforms

. Write exact definition what is poweregaming. Where is boundary between powergaming and non powergaming.
. Write exact definition what is DM. Where is boundary between DM and non DM.

sanction reforms

. Write exact reason when admin is allowed to jail, kick or ban players.
. Write which jail times are suitable for any minors. When is player jailed for 5 minutes, when for 10 minutes ...

faction reforms

. Every time when player write new faction application write why it is not accepted or why it is accepted. Write advantages or disadvantages about this application.

admin reforms

. Write admin rules, admin duties and admins righs
. Admins cant have dirty privileges like in joking, non RP, non go in jail ...

player reforms

. Write player rules, admin player and admins player
. Attend that no one player wont be privileged person

rational

. Attend for rational in this server. Example. Not build all bussines in Vagos places.

Well I think you know what is point of that. That reforms are not the most serious, but they just show how serious and fair server has to look like.

Why the best server cant be the most fair server too

bloke
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

REFORMATION Empty Re: REFORMATION

Post  Ryan_White Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:19 pm

Interesting post here. So you are saying that we cannot have fun? We VOLUNTEER to watch over and admin YOUR gameplay. We help you out with problems. We dont get payed. We dont actually get ANYTHING for doing this. We do it purely for the benefit of you guys. Im not going along with the attitude of "We can do what we want" because we have rules to follow aswell, but what I am saying is that we CAN have fun. We spend too much of our time helping others, so why cant we take 10 minutes to chill out ourselves?

Those who actually have respect for us appreciate our work. Thank you to those few who actually thank us for our help
Ryan_White
Ryan_White
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  bloke Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:21 pm

Ryan_White wrote:Interesting post here. So you are saying that we cannot have fun? We VOLUNTEER to watch over and admin YOUR gameplay. We help you out with problems. We dont get payed. We dont actually get ANYTHING for doing this. We do it purely for the benefit of you guys. Im not going along with the attitude of "We can do what we want" because we have rules to follow aswell, but what I am saying is that we CAN have fun. We spend too much of our time helping others, so why cant we take 10 minutes to chill out ourselves?

Those who actually have respect for us appreciate our work. Thank you to those few who actually thank us for our help

OK answer me. Why I get SMS you??? is naked if SMS is IC.

Jimmy Hernandez builds bussines because he want to have it for his gang. If other gang wanted bussines ge wouldnt built it. And he was kicking players in gang wars for poor reason. To have more solders that other team. Is this fair play?

bloke
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan_White Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Bloke.... I'm NOT Admin!

Stop talking about me!! as If Im a piece of shit and dont deserve to be allowed to be included in a sms. Its ONE bloody sms which was probably done with the /help command anyway. Those with a sense of humour would have laughed, and thus making the fun aspect of playing on this server grow. Grow the fuck up and stop getting butthurt over a joke which you failed to understand. By the sounds of your english, it looks as if you dont understand HALF of what is said in this community anyway.

+ Another thing about the "lead admin whos story got accepted" What the hell are you on about? Im sorry, I assume you can see everyones story? You know what he wrote? No. So keep quiet.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM? TALK TO ADMIN PLEASE I'M NOT ADMIN!!!
Ryan_White
Ryan_White
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Max_Jameson Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:08 pm

Ermm...

Firstly: If you have such a good opinion about us, the server, the rules, etc. Why don't you tell us who YOU are?

Second: I never fuck around with the server as if it is my own little playgame. I attend people who ask for help, and I do it for free... No payments, nothing!

Third: You are not the player who decides if we have to reform? What the hell are ya talkin' about? Next to that I cannot understand shit from that piece of crap you put in there.

Fourth: Maikel does NOT have a gang. For that application shit: Look in MY section goddamn. I do the best I can in deciding applications will be accepted or not.

Fifth? Nah...

Sixth: What the heck do you think you're talking about? Amef? Who the hell is that? I know i haven't been on for the weekend, but I think our admins are perfectly able to control our server.

Seventh: Goddamn this took some time, why are you wasting all this time + MY spare time on siome stupid post if we don't even know your ingame name... We can always track down your IP for your real name, but we ain't that stupid.

Last: We DO have some rules for admins: Ex. We know when to a-jail and for how long in ANY situation. We know WHEN to kick/ban or whatever. Also, hacks = ban.

Thanks,
MJ.
Max_Jameson
Max_Jameson
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: MJ, an Italian rich kid which grew up on the Italian island Sicilia. Gained a lot of power within San Andreas, is told to be running his businesses from a little desert town now, who knows why...

http://www.WildWest-RP.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan_White Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:29 pm

Bloke, you're liar I think you don't play the WildWest RP Server...

The topic meaningless, Because you're in such manner open the Topic.
Ryan_White
Ryan_White
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:52 pm

For everyone's information: You are NOT telling the truth, as I read this post, you're making me really angry, you're just fucking arround about Admins / Players / Servers about things they never did!

To start: All LEAD Admins (Max Jameson, Nicky Andrews, Jimmy Hernandez) NEVER had one report, so if you are meaning to just fuck arround and saying that we're the guys who are doing every wrong, you are the one who is wrong at here, let me explain some things.

You are telling we ban people for Bunnyhop? Funny. Have you got any evidence/names? I'm here only talking about NAMES, because I know this hasn't happened.

Let me give you some reasons to get banned:

Advertising for your own servers.
Hacking/cheating.
Very much OOC insult, stalking

I'm viewing the banning long EVERY day, and I'm absolutely sure there has never been one Admin who disrespected our ban-rules.

In my opinion, you are just aiming at a total restart, so you can join an other faction / aiming on becoming an Admin? Are you jealous? I don't know what's with you, but I know you are lieing at here.
Everyone here is playing for his own fun, and Admins are here for their own fun, and for others fun.

Like I said: You are just telling stories 'what happened' but you ain't giving me any names? Although, I'm sure I replied about every 'silly report' you made here.

I don't know why you are trying to be anonymous, but I will track down your IP to see who wants worse things happen to our server.

We are not tolerating any lies about our server, as we, as Admins giving our whole spare-time to get you guyes playing on a Cool-RP server.

Jimmy Hernandez builds bussines because he want to have it for his gang. If other gang wanted bussines ge wouldnt built it. And he was kicking players in gang wars for poor reason. To have more solders that other team. Is this fair play?

I think that with this qoute, you totally made clear you are just lieing. I mean: I am buying businesses for my gang? Aloha, I'm not even owning a gang, since I'm PD leader for since, few months?
What I said, kicking people in gangwars? Good idea, but I'm not owning a gang...

ANd no name "amef". We cant have name like that, but he can, only because he is admin and he can do what he want.

Next silly sentence, as far as I know, we haven't got an Admin in who has the name "amef", you know one?

THe point is that admins can do like they want, noebody wont say anithing about their bad admin works.

Hmm, people are free to say things about Admins. We made a special Forum Section for it...
They are absolutely free to post reports in that, as long as they are not LIEING like you are doing now...

Next thing are application. If admin write bad aplication he will always accepted, but if normal player will write application which was being writed for 1 month he wont accepted. He will refise for no arguments. NO UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, at this point I realised, you must be crying at home.
Who is the Admin who got accepted? Mike_Lamborghini? Ah, bad luck, Admin no-more <-- You see, we kicked an Admin Shocked. He probably was Admin because he is a good player, so why can't he join a faction like everyone? I mean, most people from PA tests have been accepted.

. Write exact definition what is poweregaming. Where is boundary between powergaming and non powergaming.
. Write exact definition what is DM. Where is boundary between DM and non DM.

Oeii, check forum 'mate' all fully explained.

I mean, next time if you make a 'silly-lie-report' try to make it look like it's the truth, no-one would ever believe things like this. Since I've got evidence.

Anyway, Mr. Anonymous.

I hope you stopped crying now, and I really want to know who is that guy after this post, because I just can't let these things happen...

Greetings,

Jimmy Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

Users posting from this IP address
Ryan_White [ 4 Posts ] Find all posts by Ryan_White
bloke [ 2 Posts ] Find all posts by bloke

Someone is talking to himself here...

When I see this, it's very logical [Check posting times]
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Max_Jameson Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:44 pm

Lol,
You've got autism or something?

I don't like this for some reason.. Grr.
Max_Jameson
Max_Jameson
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 21

Character story
Character information: MJ, an Italian rich kid which grew up on the Italian island Sicilia. Gained a lot of power within San Andreas, is told to be running his businesses from a little desert town now, who knows why...

http://www.WildWest-RP.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 pm

When I confront him with this @ MSN, he said it was his friend, playing on his computer, ehm? And wtf, why you blocked me now, feel pwned? Cool
I mean, when you are posting these lies with so much self-confidence, and answering yourself, why you'll do it anonymous? Because you know you're lieing?

If I ever post a threat like this, I'd stay fully after my own post, I mean, so is my opinion, deal with it.

He won't get kicked out of PD because of this 'silly report', I think.
But the fact that he is lieing to me, should I accept that?...

Let me think about it.

Greetings,

Jimmy Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky_Andrews Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:13 pm

HAHAHAHA You really got pwnt:')

Anyways, Ryan, i think you got a point... There are some things that need to be changed.

Admins and players, for some reason they can't coorporate that good with eachother, they always think they are 'right' and in the "report admin" section i always get 2 different stories.

But i don't understand some things...

Maikel gets business for his gang?

maikel doesn't even have a gang, and we don't have business either Smile

Also: Ryan, i remember you just got accepted by Police Department, but got kicked after one day for Killing everyone, Tazer everyone, arrest everyone...

Start with yourself to be a better Roleplayer, then we talk again Wink

Nicky_Andrews
Lamer and Posthunter
Lamer and Posthunter

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: