Eduardo Coreno, insulting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Eduardo Coreno, insulting

Post  Torben on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Paddy if you can read i said ''If i kicked someone for no reason / did something i always apology to that person.''
Torben
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:47 pm

[ We will solve this not you, thanks ]
Post deleted.
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character story
Character information: Nicholas Corozzo Famous Mayor of Fort Carson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:50 pm

[ We will solve this not you, thanks ]
Post deleted. Screens kept.

Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max_Jameson on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:59 pm

You call this insulting? Dang boy where did you grow up?
The screens do actually not prove anything at all. Since you both (Torben and Maxim) also insulted him. You even said go fuck yourself (?) That seems way worse then what paddy said (You guys can't fucking RP) in which the fucking part just appointed the subject of the sentence, RP. 'Fucking RP'. I will discuss with Nicky and Jimmy on what things we will decide. We may even fire the both of you and take new admins today.

I do not decide anything without nicky and maikel simply because we three rule the server and we all have our responsibilities. Though we can decide on our own, we won't with things like this.

Paddy don't talk to me like that, you have always liked me. After this all I don't know what to do. And yes, you are kids.. When you're an admin and you can't even coorporate you have to be the biggest kid in the game. Please Richard do not do this. You don't know shit about this situation and you're talking like you were in the middle of it all. And since I have better things to do then listen to you kids fighting when we three are off, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in all your problems.

Regards,
M.J

Last edited by Max_Jameson on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Godfather of Cosa Nostra [Italian Mafia].

Max_Jameson
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: MJ, an Italian rich kid which grew up on the Italian island Sicilia. Gained a lot of power within San Andreas, is told to be running his businesses from a little desert town now, who knows why...

View user profile http://www.WildWest-RP.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy_Collins on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:03 pm

Frank lemme explain the army in usa doesnt drive tanks and hunters to stop 2 terriosts in there own country. its diffrent in iraq as thts a full scale war aswel agaist terriorists. unless iraq = usa then i dont belive thta they would be using hunters to chase us down. so as i prove tht i did start it but with reason tht torben wasnt listening to me so i turned to insults to wake him up. when tht still didnt get him 2 listen he then thought of wait i'll remove his admin then that al stop him. which didnt stop me so i reported him 2 max over skype. who then told me to tell torben that i was 2 be given admin rites back. when he didnt listen i turned back to insults again. at this point my anger was sky high. i told max again and then max came on and every1 knwos the story from there. so clearly i'm admitting i started it. there u go. happy now?

Name = Paddy_Collins
Level = 15
Admin Level = 4
The Evil God Admin Of Doom!
The Photographer!
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard_West on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Max_Jameson wrote:You call this insulting? Dang boy where did you grow up?
The screens do actually not prove anything at all. Since you both (Torben and Maxim) also insulted him. You even said go fuck yourself (?) That seems way worse then what paddy said (You guys can't fucking RP) in which the fucking part just appointed the subject of the sentence, RP. 'Fucking RP'. I will discuss with Nicky and Jimmy on what things we will decide. We may even fire the both of you and take new admins today.

I do not decide anything without nicky and maikel simply because we three rule the server and we all have our responsibilities. Though we can decide on our own, we won't with things like this.

Paddy don't talk to me like that, you have always liked me. After this all I don't know what to do. And yes, you are kids.. When you're an admin and you can't even coorporate you have to be the biggest kid in the game. Please Richard do not do this. You don't know shit about this situation and you're talking like you were in the middle of it all. And since I have better things to do then listen to you kids fighting when we three are off, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in all your problems.

Regards,
M.J
[ You're only weakening Torben's and your own position with this, insulting me, acting like you know me: 'So are you'. I mean? Have you even read my story? You my friend, are pathetic! ]
Post deleted.

Richard_West
Administrator

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy_Collins on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:11 pm

Umm max has read what i've said. And i said u cant rp becoz u guys abused using the hunter. which is non rp thts why i said it. but i said it was non rp not u cnat rp. coz ino u guys can rp but i just pointed out it was very non rp but u guys wouldnt listen so i began swearing

Name = Paddy_Collins
Level = 15
Admin Level = 4
The Evil God Admin Of Doom!
The Photographer!
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Max_Jameson on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:13 pm

Thread closed
Nicky, Jimmy and me will decide what happens after this.
Any new thread about this bullshit will get deleted and will not be paid attention to.

Godfather of Cosa Nostra [Italian Mafia].

Max_Jameson
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 21

Character story
Character information: MJ, an Italian rich kid which grew up on the Italian island Sicilia. Gained a lot of power within San Andreas, is told to be running his businesses from a little desert town now, who knows why...

View user profile http://www.WildWest-RP.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez on Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Okay kids, let me give my opinion about all this shit.

I'm very disappointed in you, in you all (I mean, I can't be proud of anyone here...).
You where just argueing with eachother, and you just had an other opinion, why you would 'fight' this over /o(oc)?

You are know all swearing at Max, but if you swear to Max, about things he has done today, you're gonna have some argue with me, 'cuz I would have done the same thing as he did, there would have been mass-kicks etc. if we would have you stay as an Admin.

The most dissappointed I am in Torben, I gave him my thrust to be 1337 Admin, for only one day, because all 1337 where gone for that evening.
And the first thing you do is using the biggest 1337 command...

You can't decide about other Admins, if you're just the same Admin Level as them (Yes, you where still level 4).

Well, another proof you kids just can't handle the server without me/max/nicky.

Anyway, another thing.

With the biggest terrorist attack the last 10 years, offcourse the WTC Attack at 9/11.
I haven't seen any tanks/hunters, you?

When I was the NG leader, I never had any problems.
I had two hunters, which was only be used for trainings above the sea, and one tank, which I just forbid people to go in.

For now, I'm with Eduardo [Paddy] but I want to talk about this with everyone...

Abondoned Airport Leader + Leader of the AA Stunt-Team.
Member of the [ET] Event Team.

Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

View user profile http://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content