Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non rp Much

3 posters

Go down

Non rp Much Empty Non rp Much

Post  Tacho_Tona Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:07 pm

This is a report on Mario_Caserno or whatever

Right, I had just been to Mayor Speech, Once he left i was heading to airport, I took the short cut, Was shot by NG so i rped that i had fallen out of car and was injured. Then i layed there untill they came, They all saw i was on the floor, Then Raymond Perez pulled tazer from ass and shot me,Bit Non-Rp, If someone is on floor that could be suspect you wouldnt tazer them.

Then i started doing /me coughs up blood and cops did nothing about it

Then when we got to the PD, Mario Dragged me and took me into pd, He put me in officer and i did /me goes unconscious and coughs up blood

Then he could obviously could see something was wrong since i was doing /crack, But still he dragged me then,

He frisked me and searched for weapons, Then i had none and he charged me with Assassinating The Mayor.

Bit non rp, if he had common sense he would of realized something was wrong if i was coughing up blood, And that id have weapons if i try to kill mayor.

Tacho_Tona
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character story
Character information: National Guard Rank - Gunnery Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Non rp Much Empty Re: Non rp Much

Post  Mario_Caserno Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Ohhh... Damn Tacho it isn't so easy to get a medic when no Medics are online... I did /me finds a Medic kit */me does first aid on suspect and last you insulted me that i was so angry so i just wanted to jail you and for the last thing... When i Jailed you you did /report and Asked a admin to TP you to Avoid Arrest and that is also a bit non-rp... But yes maybe i non rped but not so much as you cause you are pulling guns and such from ass to so it is nothing here to make a report on...

I have said mine you could do as you feel
Mario_Caserno
Mario_Caserno
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacho_Tona Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Ohhh... Damn Tacho it isn't so easy to get a medic when no Medics are online... I did /me finds a Medic kit */me does first aid on suspect and last you insulted me that i was so angry so i just wanted to jail you and for the last thing... When i Jailed you you did /report and Asked a admin to TP you to Avoid Arrest and that is also a bit non-rp... But yes maybe i non rped but not so much as you cause you are pulling guns and such from ass to so it is nothing here to make a report on...

1. You never ever did /me fins a medic kit
2. I never insulted you unless you think saying someone in medical knowledge is dumb as a insult.
3. You arrested me, Jailed me but i was still on /drag, Which meant i never went into jail, then after 120 seconds i tped to FC
4. Did i have a gun on me...No
5. Your the one who pulled pepper spray from ass and sprayed me

Tacho_Tona
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character story
Character information: National Guard Rank - Gunnery Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario_Caserno Thu May 01, 2008 12:12 am

No way noting of your things are true m8 you are just wanting me to get Banned or Kicked
Mario_Caserno
Mario_Caserno
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven_Hunt Mon May 05, 2008 3:04 am

Guy's stop fighting...

Shake hands.

You both basically Non RPed, I am not going to say who Non RPed more but stop.

I want this topic locked.

Now, stop the guns from ass even if its a small weapon. Don't /tazer someone if they are hurt, goto the local hospital and help them or grab a medic kit from car as you all have one, Don't drag them if they have /crack and are hurt...

Now, it's all a bundle of non RPness, but just forget it and shake hands.

(bit late anyway xD))

Steven_Hunt
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: