Steven_Hunt Abuser!!

Go down

Steven_Hunt Abuser!!

Post  Frank_Lomin on Wed May 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Hello, I'm here for Report Steven Hunt.

Me and homer was on the patrol. Homer giving ticket to Richard McRae for Reckless Driving. Steven come to me and don't did /me commands for gun. (( takes out gun from ass)) and killed Homer for no reason.

Me and Homer patrolling and we see mayor and we ask mayor " Need secruty?" He says " No, I'll be fine." We say "Okay."

Me and Homer was patrolling and mayor called help in radio. We ask location and he says my mansion. We was come there but we see mayor at PD and we follow him. We see there Steven and shoot him. I tazer'ed Steven and he jailed me for Metagaming but It's not Metagaming.

Homer know all. You can ask.

My opinion, Steven abusing his powers.
Regards.

Frank.
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steven_Hunt Abuser!!

Post  Steven_Hunt on Wed May 07, 2008 7:49 pm

Firstly, I had a gun out all the time from my HQ / spawn point..

I was told to go and take you out so that one of our members dosen't get arrested so we can kill you for arresting him... You then keep shooting and shooting but I managed to kill one of you and while you were shooting at me then the suspect got away, you arresting the suspect then you should not leave him to shoot someone else as then the suspect will escape. The other cop was having a gun fight with me and then you jump on and let the suspect run.

- Please note, I was told that you where arresting him as to some off our members it looked like it.

Now, from your helicopter you cannot see my gun, it auto shows when you are in a car so it was not my fault, when we were at city hall you came flying in a car and crashed and diden't RP it, meanwhile the helicopter landed on the main street which is non rp, you never see a helicopter landing on a road that is small :/. When you crashed I ran and you tazed me without doing /me grabs a tazer out from his jacket, therefore you /tazer 'd without not doing me, you did not RP the crash and therefore metagame and also you tazed me without me.

As for the helicopter he got out and started shooting after landing his HELICOPTER on the main street, (ask members of LCN and Paddy Collins) Landing on a main street is ALWAYS non RP.

I jailed you for metagame for 3 minutes which is fair. You do not land a helicopter on a road.

You do not turn your sirens on if someone is going the same way as the mayor.... we were going to our HQ but then you started chasing us so we decided to go after mayor for a suspect.

We then arrived at the mayors house and waited, I had a gun in the mayors face after shouting /shout DON'T MOVE, after a while the cop was aiming at me then the other member, I did /me aims the gun in the mayors face and then the other one was aiming at the cop, meanwhile another cop came in and started shooting, the cop inside had his handsup and I said shoot and he dies, the cop then shoots another member and kills him and therefore I kill the mayor, the cops then start to shoot me and I manage to kill one or not but they killed me.

case closed

Steven_Hunt
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin on Wed May 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Steven_Hunt wrote:Firstly, I had a gun out all the time from my HQ / spawn point..

I was told to go and take you out so that one of our members dosen't get arrested so we can kill you for arresting him... You then keep shooting and shooting but I managed to kill one of you and while you were shooting at me then the suspect got away, you arresting the suspect then you should not leave him to shoot someone else as then the suspect will escape. The other cop was having a gun fight with me and then you jump on and let the suspect run.

- Please note, I was told that you where arresting him as to some off our members it looked like it.

Now, from your helicopter you cannot see my gun, it auto shows when you are in a car so it was not my fault, when we were at city hall you came flying in a car and crashed and diden't RP it, meanwhile the helicopter landed on the main street which is non rp, you never see a helicopter landing on a road that is small :/. When you crashed I ran and you tazed me without doing /me grabs a tazer out from his jacket, therefore you /tazer 'd without not doing me, you did not RP the crash and therefore metagame and also you tazed me without me.

As for the helicopter he got out and started shooting after landing his HELICOPTER on the main street, (ask members of LCN and Paddy Collins) Landing on a main street is ALWAYS non RP.

I jailed you for metagame for 3 minutes which is fair. You do not land a helicopter on a road.

You do not turn your sirens on if someone is going the same way as the mayor.... we were going to our HQ but then you started chasing us so we decided to go after mayor for a suspect.

We then arrived at the mayors house and waited, I had a gun in the mayors face after shouting /shout DON'T MOVE, after a while the cop was aiming at me then the other member, I did /me aims the gun in the mayors face and then the other one was aiming at the cop, meanwhile another cop came in and started shooting, the cop inside had his handsup and I said shoot and he dies, the cop then shoots another member and kills him and therefore I kill the mayor, the cops then start to shoot me and I manage to kill one or not but they killed me.

case closed

Okay, You're straight but you blocking your whisper and closed the OOC We're can't talk. you says from OOC: cops.. non-rp. stop the metagaming vs.. you talk him, but we're don't talk you killed me 3 times you need /me command's.

Homer said me 'we are need your help'' and I gotta Mayor house for help... you and your friend taking gun from ass.. So, I know, I'm Parking Heli It's non-rp but I will said you ''Stop'' but you don't listen me you running from cops and I Will tazer you, and you jailed me for metagaming It's NOT Metagaming!!

NOW. Me and Homer give ticket Richard McRae for Reckless Drive. and you coming Clucking Bell JUST Shoot me.
Steven, James, Richard, and someone.. Just taking guns and Shooting me, I'm dead Steven, how do you know We are there?

Now, I'm Off-Duty and I See Advertsitment I gotta bar for party. Steven and Friend punched the civilians. I'm looking fight and Someone Take guns and Shooting people I Will shooting People. I Said from /d I need help from Bar and Homer coming bar for help, I saw Steven but i couldn't do anything. you try just shoot me but I Didn't shoot you and tazer him. I Didnt any said you something So, you're don't know the admin job..

Everyone is Report you...

http://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com/report-admin-f15/steven-hunt-abuse-t493.htm
http://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com/report-admin-f15/steven_hunt-non-rp-admin-t488.htm
http://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com/report-admin-f15/report-on-steven_hunt-t468.htm
http://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com/report-admin-f15/steven_hunt-this-is-not-normal-please-ban-him-t511.htm
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down