Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InevitaRP v1.0

2 posters

Go down

InevitaRP v1.0 Empty InevitaRP v1.0

Post  Xalphox Tue May 20, 2008 10:16 am

InevitaRP -
At the moment, it's pretty much a rewrite of GF though expanding on some features (such as the item system,) using MySQL as it's more dynamic and allows me and other admins to edit things from ingame and ekcetra.

Features:

1. It's planned to be possible to edit the colours used for chat ingame via a simple /set command.
  2. Overall, far more professional than GF, as there's not commands that are undocumented and a lot of bugs are inside it. Not to mention how scattered it looks where everything is stored in a single file for each person.
  3. Expanding on (2,) the item system is based on MySQL. If anyone's played Harbu RP (on TSRP), it's in the same fashion as that. For those who haven't played it, the item data will be stored in an invItems table, and it'll be assigned to players in a column named items inside the invUsers table. The items column has data stored like: "itemid|quantity itemid|quantity."
  4. The help system is completely remade. It's far more dynamic so you can add new commands without much trouble. Rather than just displaying text if you're a certain faction, it builds. This is less memory efficient, granted, but it probably uses up a minute ammount and the effect is no command can go undocumented.
  5. The admin system is also revamped. Rather than using numbers, it uses flags pretty much identical to AMXX.

Please note that I'm accepting suggestions (in the suggestions forum.)

Xalphox
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information:

http://www.ageofgaming.net

Back to top Go down

InevitaRP v1.0 Empty Re: InevitaRP v1.0

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Tue May 20, 2008 4:37 pm

Let me add something to make it more clear for everyone.

Nothing will change in the 'gameplay', we will still keep our city's (If you want?) and we will try to keep all commands etc.

It will only be more dynamic, and with MySQL, which means you can link MySQL with PHP so you can change things like spawnplace skin etc. via a site we maybe will make.

In this way, we can handle more suggestions so we can grow up more quick.

Thanks for listenening and use suggestions for everything.
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xalphox Fri May 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Assembla fucked up my revision so it's very basic now. I've started from scratch and put in some new features.

Xalphox
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information:

http://www.ageofgaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content