Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicholas Corozzo [Xalphox]

5 posters

Go down

Nicholas Corozzo [Xalphox] Empty Nicholas Corozzo [Xalphox]

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Wed May 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Nick : Nicholas Corozzo
The admin who banned you : Xalphox
Your IP : 78.21.148.197
Reason for the ban : Irritating people?
Why should we unban you? Because I did nothing rong and just asked for a unmute.
And don't want to play any other servers!
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character story
Character information: Nicholas Corozzo Famous Mayor of Fort Carson

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Corozzo [Xalphox] Empty Re: Nicholas Corozzo [Xalphox]

Post  Xalphox Wed May 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Irritating people and OOC insults, constantly.

To expand on that:

1. Whenever you got in trouble, you whined like hell and blamed everyone BUT you. For example, with the metagaming incident, I and only I was asked to go in an IRC channel. I jailed you for metagaming and you blamed the person for saying the channel in OOC.
  2. The FBI intercepted information that you'd put a hit on the mayor. We had our guns on us because we was coming to apprehend you, we wasn't in a normal state. When we finally got you off your bike, we had 4(?) FBI agents aiming at your head. You still ran. We shot you from all directions in the leg, the chest, the head. You still RAN.
  3. I jailed you for NON-RP, you started bitching at everyone.
  4. I muted you because everyone wanted me to. Thirty seconds after, I get a "Nicholas Corozzo(ID:7) says: FUCK YOU" and leaves.
  5. You join later, and start with shouting "UNMUTE ME." I ban you. And the funny thing is, everyone wanted me to. So this isn't the first time this has happend.

Xalphox
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information:

http://www.ageofgaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Wed May 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Yes he said that in OOC, So I joined for fun. Then I get kicked from channel I think that should be enough not jail. and he should said in /w because entire server knew you guy's were in IRC 5 so people could join.

Shouting unmute me? I did 1 time /report Please Unmute me

and bitching everyone?
That isn't true either.

I'm maybe a asshole sometimes but alot of people noticed I'm a hell of good Roleplayer.
And a hit on the mayor? Yes I did that but how you know it's me? You maybe got a description how I look but people in my gang use that skin aswell. So.
And a mayor running around with mp5 entire time that's non rp you atleast need to admit that.

And I think I should be unbanned as people did way worse things. Look at Mathew he once banned entire server (he say's a friend did it but whatever) and he got unbanned

And I'm really sorry for being a asshole lately but I'm under stress Sad Exams are at my doorstep. I'm going to fail my year and need to do it again Sad. But I really love the server I only played on it for the last few weeks almost a month. Don’t take it away.
I beg you don’t take it away from me. It’s only server where I established a good Character and gang. I know I’m irritating sometimes (alot) but my parents learned to live with it. I don’t think I deserve a permanent ban. I’m like now playing runescape Razz just because I’m fucking bored and don’t know what to do.
Please unban.

Thanks for reading : Nicholas Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Xalphox Wed May 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Nicholas_Corozzo wrote:Yes he said that in OOC, So I joined for fun. Then I get kicked from channel I think that should be enough not jail. and he should said in /w because entire server knew you guy's were in IRC 5 so people could join.

and bitching everyone?
That isn't true either.

I'm maybe a asshole sometimes but alot of people noticed I'm a hell of good Roleplayer.
And a hit on the mayor? Yes I did that but how you know it's me? You maybe got a description how I look but people in my gang use that skin aswell. So.
And a mayor running around with mp5 entire time that's non rp you atleast need to admit that.

And I think I should be unbanned as people did way worse things. Look at Mathew he once banned entire server (he say's a friend did it but whatever) and he got unbanned

And I'm really sorry for being a asshole lately but I'm under stress Sad Exams are at my doorstep. I'm going to fail my year and need to do it again Sad. But I really love the server I only played on it for the last few weeks almost a month. Don’t take it away.
I beg you don’t take it away from me. It’s only server where I established a good Character and gang. I know I’m irritating sometimes (alot) but my parents learned to live with it. I don’t think I deserve a permanent ban. I’m like now playing runescape Razz just because I’m fucking bored and don’t know what to do.
Please unban.

There wasn't a please. It was more "UNMUTE ME FFS."

But I suppose everyone deserves a second chance.

Xalphox
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Character story
Character information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Wed May 21, 2008 9:52 pm

Ok sorry if I did it that way Xalphox. I guess I did Razz. But thank you for giving me other chance Xalphox.
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Xalphox Wed May 21, 2008 10:22 pm

Nicholas_Corozzo wrote:Ok sorry if I did it that way Xalphox. I guess I did Razz. But thank you for giving me other chance Xalphox.

Wink

I'm not that much of an asshole.

Xalphox
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Character story
Character information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Wed May 21, 2008 10:46 pm

Indeed. Your a nice guy Very Happy.
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Banks Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Nicholas, you are a pain in the ass.

After you recieved you're ban Xalphox did say 'Who wanted him banned?'

Everyone including me said I did.

You just act like a complete freak sometimes

Anyway, I do know you are amazing at RPing *except for sometimes* and you deserve a second chance.

Tom Banks
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Xalphox Wed May 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Tom Banks wrote:Nicholas, you are a pain in the ass.

After you recieved you're ban Xalphox did say 'Who wanted him banned?'

Everyone including me said I did.

You just act like a complete freak sometimes

Anyway, I do know you are amazing at RPing *except for sometimes* and you deserve a second chance.

Actually, I said "whom agrees with me banning him?"

Xalphox
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Character story
Character information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Don_Vito Thu May 22, 2008 3:45 pm

I dident want him to be banned xD
Don_Vito
Don_Vito
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character story
Character information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Torben Thu May 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Nicholas_Corozzo wrote:Yes he said that in OOC, So I joined for fun. Then I get kicked from channel I think that should be enough not jail. and he should said in /w because entire server knew you guy's were in IRC 5 so people could join.

and bitching everyone?
That isn't true either.

Please unban.

Get some screenshots, And proof that Xalphox was not right, I trust Xalphox's judgement and i don't think he bans because you said ''fuck you'' once in OOC chat or smthing. And also the fact that you are an ''good roleplayer'' doesn't give you the RIGHT TO BE AN ASSHOLE.
Torben
Torben
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Xalphox Thu May 22, 2008 6:53 pm

The main reason I banned him is because he was irritating everyone and kicks/jails wasn't having any effect.
Locked, I've asked Nicky to unban you.

Xalphox
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Character story
Character information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content