Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts.

2 posters

Go down

Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts. Empty Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts.

Post  kuRT Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Name of the admin : Alexander Mahone
What he did ? :
- Lack of RP. You would NOT open fire on a civilian but ask him to leave at first place.
- nonRP. You would NOT open fire on a civilian but ask him to leave at first place.
- Abusing /forcecuff. You need to ROLEPLAY it. Also you can NOT detain someone to your bike.
- Abusing /su. You need a PC to /su a suspect. Also you MUST know his name , becouse /su add a crime to your crime-record. Unless you 're a medium , this is nonRP.
- Childish Acts. You 're an admin. You have responsibilities. Every-single person in this server ( I thought ) can comment on your moves. Kicking people becouse they comment on you is CHILDISH and IRRESPONSIBLE for an admin.
ALSO ;
- No offence but you need to improve your english.
officer could you arrest this guy, for entering fbi base.
. (at least) Should be ; Officer. Could you arrest this suspect. He is a intruder. He enter to the FBI HQ.

Screenshots :
-
Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts. Samp003yl2

-

Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts. Samp002ef5

kuRT
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts. Empty Re: Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts.

Post  kuRT Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts. 305226sa-mp-002

kuRT
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Back to top Go down

Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts. Empty Re: Alexander Mahone - Lack of RP. nonRP. Abusing /forcecuff. Childish Acts.

Post  kuRT Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

What I ask ?
I want words from Alexander Mahone that he was the wrong-person and he kicked me for no-reason but his jeolusy.

King Regards
kuRT

kuRT
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Few things:

- His English IS good enough, not everyone speaks high-educated English, I can't ask you speak decent Dutch, can I?
- /su is OOC at our Server, we suspect people to get them in jail when they die.
People would abuse it if it was only IC and at a PC, they would kill themself and spawn again and flee.
- Abusing Forcecuff? You see the /me detains NICK thingy? It's like RP, if you get him on your bike you are on your bike, and that's detaining.
- With your actions to the admins (Telling us every single mistake Admins make) is more like I t3h God, you aren't the boss, every RP server is different, if you have to use /me uses his right foot, /me uses his left foot on a server, doesn't mean you have to use it in every server.
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kuRT Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm not talking about hardcore RPing.
I just ask for simple RPing.
How can you detain a suspect on your bike. (S)he can jump off and ran away , in real life.
Or ... Just forget all these ...
FBI won't open fire becouse a civilian get in their HQ. In real life at States you can GO to the FBI-Building... and do you know whats the most suprising thing? They dont shoot you becouse you "enter their base".
Nope. I'm not a "t3h g0d". I just ask justice.
- Abusing Forcecuff? You see the /me detains NICK thingy? It's like RP,
if you get him on your bike you are on your bike, and that's detaining.
You detain someone without a cuff or rope ?

kuRT
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down