Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia

3 posters

Go down

The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia Empty The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia

Post  Raymond Perez Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Los Salvadores

“Mira. Que puedemos hacer? Son los 70s!”, Roberto Salvador says. “Look, Roberto. What we need to do is expand more from Mexico to the United States. La raza needs to be known throughout the world, to show them we mean business. Nuestra familia estan sufriendo with the conditions here!” Jesus Salvador, the well-known mafioso throughout in Northern Mexico, needed to come up with a plan to make sure Los Salvadores Mafia survived in the world in the time crisis. “Mira,” Jesus said. “We are going to survive. I have to find the perfect place for our family to get out of the oppression here in Matamoros.” Marco Salvador, La Mano Derecha exclaims, “La pinche jura is not going to leave us alone! So now! The only place we can go is Los Santos! The place where dreams come true, eh?!” Roberto, Marco, and Jesus agree on the plan to move and start the paperwork to move to Los Santos to keep on doing business. As they completed their work to move out, they started to move the family to Los Santos in 1989.
Of course, they were short of money and had many members to feed. Jesus promised to them that they will make it. They finally made it out of Mexico, but of course, they would never forget it, as it were their homeland and their place they made serious business. They had settled down in Los Santos for a few more years to 1992. “Now,” Jesus explains. “We need to work out here and earn our money haci como en Matamoros. No one better slack off, as it makes us look bad. We are not to be known as a gang. We are to be known as the Mexican Mafia! Remember our words! Viva Los Salvadores! Viva la Libertad! Viva para vivir! Don’t let no cabron get in your way of making it to the top! And also, last word. We are the Mexican Mafia, so there must be a reason for a casualty death and to make sure it happens, 'privately'. We need to be known as Profesionales, not some gangbangers who just go out and kill for no reason! Now... Make sure this is followed. Now... get to work, chicos!” As Jesus put the Family to work, he decided to go around Los Santos. Roberto and Marco also went along to make their connections to make strive of the Family. Jesus remembers that his younger brother of 24, Pedro Salvatore was supposedly around in Los Santos. Jesus decides to call him up.

Jesus Salvador: Oye mijo.

Pedro Salvatore: Who this?

Jesus: Orale calm down, hermano. It’s me, Jesus, guey.

Pedro: Andale! Oh my god, I thought you was in Mexico.

Jesus: I was, now we wanted to bring the Family here in Los Santos. I want you to help me in expanding our Familia, eh.

Pedro: Really? Oye that would be great, hermano.

Jesus: Andale, esa es mi hermano. Where you at?

Pedro: I’m around the City Hall. Pick me up, eh?

Jesus: Orale. See you there.

Pedro: Andale.

---- Phone call ended-----

Pedro becomes emotional, “Andale… mi hermano is here in Los Santos! Que gusto.” He remembered he was in a gang named Los Aztecas. He remembers though that he was kicked out for taking too much time off of the Gang. He takes off his colors, but kept the Light Blue Bandana alongside with the Purple Bandana to remember his 2 most biggest gangs. As he awaits for his brother Jesus to come around, he sees a car coming around the City Hall. Along with a black car behind it. The car rolls up with Jesus. “Oye! Pedro! Come on!”, Jesus yells. Pedro goes up to get in and unexpectedly, the black car from behind begins to shoot. Jesus drives off, forgetting Pedro was about to get in, Pedro slipping and falling back out onto the City Hall steps. He looks up to see the cars racing. “Jesus!!” He gets up and tries to find a car to get and follow. He finds a Huntley, gets in, hotwires it, and drives off, following the cars. In the distance, he could hear SMG ammo go off, hearing his brother scream. Pedro frantically drives up and try to ram the black car, but they escape. Pedro gets out and goes to his brother’s bloody body. “Jesus! Are you ok?!”, Pedro yells. No answer. “Oh shit! NO! Don’t die on me, hermano! Shit!” Pedro takes out a cell phone.

Pedro: 911! I need an ambulance! Around Alhambra Club! HURRY!”

He hangs up and comforts Jesus. As he waited 20 minutes, the ambulance finally arrives. The medics go to Jesus’ body and begin to revive him. Pedro paces the sidewalk, hoping to hear his brother will be all right. “Sir”, the medic goes to Pedro. “I’m sorry to announce this to you… but... he is dead. I’m so sorry.” Pedro looks at the Medic with a devastated look. “No... please… no…” He falls to his knees, looking up into the sky. “Jesus… why… Dios mio! WHY?!” He does the cross formation on his body and prays. He could not believe that Jesus, his only real family, his older brother he had looked up, was dead. Pedro had many thoughts going through his mind. “Who could’ve done this…? Maybe… Los Zetas? El Cartel? Who knows…?” Pedro decides to do what was needed to be done. He promised he would take over Los Salvadores Familia and finish where Jesus had left off. He goes to Jesus’ body and get whatever was needed to do what was needed to be done. He had found his cell phone. He calls up Marco and Roberto and tells them the news. Pedro tells them that he would promise to run the Family as El Nuevo Padrino of Los Salvadores. Marco and Roberto goes to pick up Pedro and takes them to their new home in Los Santos. Pedro… dedicated to make sure his brother’s death would not be for nothing. He would avenge and find whoever was responsible for this devastating action. Pedro Salvatore… waiting for a better future in his life… along with the Family… Los Salvadores. The Mexican Mafia surviving Matamoros and beginning their new life here… in Fort Carson. He has to get his name changed to fit the name of his older brother's and since he is now El Padrino of Los Salvadores, he decides to lay some new rules and tips.

Rules:

1) When in town together, you must speak Spanish when you are planning or dealing so the cops will not be a problem or if someone is giving problems. (( [Spanish] <text> ))

2) We are of course, a professional Family, so please, do NOT kill without a Valid Reason. Doing this will make it harder for us to work on the streets.

3) Do NOT reveal ANY information unless approved by my word.

4) Do NOT Deal with People you don't know if soo dealing with streets keep it PRIVATE go on a Alley.

5) When you are doing a job, please take your time, as it is vital. (( RP every situation you are in. ))

I have also planned up some "codes", so it will not look obvious when we want someone dead.

For Example, some physical movement. Like

*Pedro_Salvatore fixes his Locs and clears his throat.

When you see me give this signal, it is an order to kill. When you see me do this:

*Pedro_Salvatore takes off his Locs and looks into [Name]'s eyes.

We are to kidnap and find a way to make sure he never knows of us. I have covered some basic rules for now. I will think of more. Make sure to be ready when anything could happen. (( Have KeyBinds. ))

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Our HQ:
I Will keep the Family as RP as possible soo i decided we just need 3 Cars and if soo we need a helicopter.

The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia Kcc5sk

____________________________________________________________________________________
Our Skins:
The Miembro/Asociado Skin:
The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia Skin_184
The Soldado's Skin:
The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia Skin_48
The Teniente's Skin:
The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia Skin_47
The El Jefe's Skin:
The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia Skin_30

____________________________________________________________________________________
Our Ranks :
Ranks and Responsibilities

The El Jefe

The person that takes charge and takes care of the business. Aranges wars if needed and always keeps the members prepared. We will only allow extreme good members to wear these skins or mostly nobody else than us is using it.

Teniente

Teniente Works Like the "UnderBoss". He helps the Don with The Gang Problems. Your the most LOYAL and TRUSTED Member of the Don your the one whose gonna be collecting the money that comes from the Asociado's/Miembro's as well as the Soldado's your the Treasurer of the gang 2nd in command of the Don.

Veterano

Not as good as the Teniente but still has skills and does goodies for the gang.You've proven yourself loyal and trustworthy and also strong and brave and able to help the Family, You are the Leader of the Soldado's and also responsible for training the Asociado's and Miembro's your duty is to protect them by anymeans.

Soldado

Proving that you no longer is a wannabee and then work your way threw. Also being a strong a member of the Los Salvadores who's duty is to protect other members/dealers thats in trouble or bein chase by cops your still gonna be dealing in the streets but not much .

Miembro

Being part of gang, showing that you can help out the gang and respecting everything around. You are still gonna be dealing in the Streets but you've earned much respect from the Don your a Fully Trained member of the Family.

Asociado

Asociado is Mostly a faker but still given a chance by the leader but that doesn't mean that the other members will be nice and show respect to the member. They are the one's who are to Deal around the Street's and earn money for the Family.

Application to join Los Salvadores:

InCharacter Info's:

In-Game Name:
In-Game Number:
In-Game Level:
In-Game Occupation:
Are you Civilian or part of a faction?:
Reason in joining and why do you think you’re good to join (( A little bit about yourself )):

OutOfCharacter Info's
:

Time you play on SA-MP:
Time you’ve spent on RP:
Location (( Country/State )):
Timezone:
Any more information:

Please PM these applications to me if you are joining Los Salvadores.

Last edited by Pedro Salvatore on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:33 am; edited 6 times in total
Raymond Perez
Raymond Perez
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia Empty Re: The Los Salvadores Mexican Mafia

Post  Nglsk Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:09 pm

(( Somewhere in there it mentions the Nuestra Famalia. As I don't speak fluent spanish, what does it mean? Are you against the Nuestra? Are you working under the Nuestra, as a "Sub Family"? Or are you enemies to us?
XD Asnwer me. Smile ))
Nglsk
Nglsk
Administrator

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character story
Character information:

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Perez Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:16 am

Hahaha, Los Salvadores is like a branch but ingame NO RELATIONS, if you want to be business partners contact me IG Very Happy
Raymond Perez
Raymond Perez
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:16 pm

The 'HQ' you want, is Mayor house already.
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Perez Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:11 pm

Be lookin for another.