Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs

+3
Chris_Rebel
Richard_West
Paddy_Collins
7 posters

Go down

Should i come back?

Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Vote_lcap82%Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 14 ]
Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Vote_lcap18%Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 17

Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Empty Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs

Post  Paddy_Collins Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Well thats me guys i messed up today. I seen no point playing as my anger just got in the way of it. So i made nicky ban me from the server so i couldn't return unless i ask. I mite just watch the forum to see whats happening and if i mite return. Although I'd been in the server since it had about started meeting Maikel_Garcia as i had logged on. He helped me out even got me in the NG. But then soon i became an admin due to Maikel. I had alot of fun in Sf but then we began thinking about moving it to wild west. I helped in picking places for the scripters. But every good thing comes to end. becasue of my anger problems (which i hope to fix) I began flaming at 2 of the admins becoz of soemthing i saw as non rp. WHich then brought me to this point as i saw no point playing and trying to help with people because it would just end up as a big ooc insulting match.

Maikel_Garcia: You had shown me how to RP the first person I meeted on the server. and since then you had helped me through good and bad. I could only return the favour today by leaving the server and stopping myself from messing it up. So I thank you Maikel for teaching me How to RP and wish you the best in making the server bigger.

Torben_Hernedaz: I insulted you for something i saw non rp and i'm sorry for that. I'm sorry i messed up things for you and richard. I'm sorry that my anger got in the way of my common sense and i'm sorry i wasn't the friend i could have been.

Max_Jameson: I Dragged You into the big problem and i'm sorry for that. but you showed me how to RP in a gang and i can thank you for that. I hope you do well with the others and i wish you good luck in your study.

Richard_West: I Insulted you aswel as torben for the same reason. I'm sorry i did that and hope for your aplogy. I hope you contiune doing good as an admin and wish you god luck

The Next Gen Server Players: I'm Sorry For causing a big problem with the server with my anger problems and insults. I hope i can be forgiven and i hope you enjoy playing with the other admins. I hope you get the server you've always wanted and i hope you do well wuth other players.

Well I've said most of my aplogy'ies and i'm sorry if i've missed some people. But I hope you do well with the server and no-one make the same mistake as i have. I shall probaly watch the forums for some while to see if i should come back or not come back. I'll make a poll just to be funny. So this is when i say goodbye for sometime now. I hope you guys do well all of you. Good luck and good luck becoming a bigger server.
Goodbye All.
Paddy_Collins
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Empty Re: Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs

Post  Richard_West Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:15 pm

I appreciate that you apologized, just take some time off...And come back.
Thats good you admited your weak side, nobody isint perfect, neither me or Torben...
I hope you stay.

Richard_West
Administrator

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Empty Re: Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs

Post  Chris_Rebel Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Paddy Sad Sad Sad
Please come back !!!
We love you!
You are so cool Cool and you were always helping me.
PLEASE COME BACK!!!

Yours,
Chris
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Chris_Rebel
Chris_Rebel
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Left Now Eduardo_Coreno / Paddy_Hughs Empty Paddy, stay.

Post  minost_kyp Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Paddy why to leave for a nothing you are so cool and afunny(afunny=adminfunny jocolor )
We all like you.
PADDY!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!

If you stay we will all be good farao

minost_kyp
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy_Collins Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:32 pm

You guys are annoying now i've gotta annoy nicky to unban me Razz i got bored playing xbox and i relised no matter what happens i can't get enough of this server Very Happy sorry nicky but i'm coming home Razz got that stress ball you sqeee and it calms ya down. gonna se if tht works Smile so nicky if you'd do the honors plz Very Happy
Paddy_Collins
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky_Andrews Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Unbanned

Smile

Nicky_Andrews
Lamer and Posthunter
Lamer and Posthunter

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Fuuuuuuck man, it's our wedding day!

I'm at your side, buddy.
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy_Collins Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:50 pm

YAY WEDDING DAY!
Paddy_Collins
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin Sat May 10, 2008 9:17 am

Please Leave. Very Happy:D Where is the Maxo?
Frank_Lomin
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy_Collins Sat May 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Bah i should boot you frank Razz
Paddy_Collins
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin Sat May 10, 2008 1:54 pm

/Voto Paddy
Frank_Lomin
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum