Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a job for SAES that i want to get.....

4 posters

Go down

a job for SAES that i want to get..... Empty a job for SAES that i want to get.....

Post  minost_kyp Thu May 01, 2008 9:07 am

Look I have an idea.When a car is exploding up the fire don't stop until fireteam come and stop it. When in fire a message will be sent to the SAES and it will have an icon in their GPS. If there are no SAES members at the moment the fire with stop after 5-4 mins.
What do you say?.

Yours,
Minost

minost_kyp
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

a job for SAES that i want to get..... Empty Re: a job for SAES that i want to get.....

Post  kuRT Thu May 01, 2008 11:42 am

Fire is NOT syncned in SA-MP ...

kuRT
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

a job for SAES that i want to get..... Empty Re: a job for SAES that i want to get.....

Post  Mark_Greens Thu May 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Yes. When a car explode he will in a few seconds respawn. I maybe know how to fix that but dunno. And create fire objects to simulate fire is possible.
Mark_Greens
Mark_Greens
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character story
Character information: Commander of the Fort Carson Police Department

http://www.lsmrp.ic.cz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex_Soloviev Sun May 04, 2008 4:51 am

[quote="minost_kyp"]Look I have an idea.When a car is exploding up the fire don't stop until fireteam come and stop it. When in fire a message will be sent to the SAES and it will have an icon in their GPS. If there are no SAES members at the moment the fire with stop after 5-4 mins.
What do you say?.

Yours,
Minost
[/quote
i like the idia Smile
what about and if some one do fire it will do the same thing Very Happy ot some times it will be fire Very Happy]
Alex_Soloviev
Alex_Soloviev

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information: leader of medic/FM

http://ls-rp.at.ua/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum