Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report on NG

+4
Tacho_Tona
Tom_Vinnioni
Mark_Greens
Jimmy_Hernandez
8 posters

Go down

Report on NG Empty Report on NG

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:11 pm

Well, I just went in server, and I noticed 'NG' was doing a 'training' at Clucking Bell.

When I saw it, I just saw a Tank driving, and everyone who passed Clucking Bell was shot by the tank, and shot by all NG people.

I mean, what kind of training is that?

'Okay Soldiers, we're doing a training: We will stay at clucking bell and we will shoot everyone who passes.'

It was Non RP, and even when they say it isn't: They just think IC: They will just spawn again, doesn't matter.
But IC you care about those people.
NG is becoming a gang, or what?

Screenshot:
Report on NG Sa-mp-10

I don't know if you guys like it, but I'm getting sick of this Non-RP attitude, I'm getting report about NG aswell because they are killing everyone who is just near Area 51 with hunters.
Unfortunately, there are 2 admins in that faction, who 'organise' this????

I want some explanation, and not just: 'People must have respect and be affraid of NG' yada yada.

Greetings,

Jimmy Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Report on NG Empty Re: Report on NG

Post  Mark_Greens Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:39 am

About that I don't have words but the 'training' place is so stupid. Do training where go a lot of players because they want eat and heal themselves.
When you choose a place for training please think about it. I guess the best place where you can do training guys is near Area 51 on the desert. There somebody goes once or twice but not 30x per hour...
Mark_Greens
Mark_Greens
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character story
Character information: Commander of the Fort Carson Police Department

http://www.lsmrp.ic.cz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom_Vinnioni Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:51 am

I didnt like the idea either, i was ordered to.

I will make sure the Privates / Corporals dont do this again

Tom_Vinnioni
Administrator

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character story
Character information: The Story of Tom Vinnioni

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacho_Tona Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:24 am

If you had been reading the government announcements.

There was code 7(Bomb Threat)

I dont know why tank was shooting.

But when people came, and they wouldnt leave we had to shoot to scare off.

Also its non rp for all them people came, If there was a bomb threat you would go no were near it.

Thats why problem with server, People always trying to cause trouble.

Tacho_Tona
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character story
Character information: National Guard Rank - Gunnery Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard_West Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Tacho_Tona wrote:If you had been reading the government announcements.

There was code 7(Bomb Threat)

I dont know why tank was shooting.

But when people came, and they wouldnt leave we had to shoot to scare off.

Also its non rp for all them people came, If there was a bomb threat you would go no were near it.

Thats why problem with server, People always trying to cause trouble.
Exactly... I mean, would you run towards house where is possibly bomb in and tank is defending it... ? I guess not...

Richard_West
Administrator

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 pm

In my country a tank wouldn't defend a house for people to tresspass...
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cajak_Lunam Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Jimmy_Hernandez wrote:In my country a tank wouldn't defend a house for people to tresspass...

Not even in Italy Very Happy

Although if people was causing trouble you should have tried to explain to them why they had to leave. When something happens and an Officer shouts me to leave, I leave without problems.

If people doesn't leave, I know it's not RP, but even shooting at them isn't. In that case keep telling them until you're forced to put them in jail. If people don't want to understand, I think that jail is the best thing to do. Smile

Also, another idea to prevent trespassors might be a block. You know when police puts two cars on the street and everytime a person want to pass, they ask him to show hiw documents ? Yes, that's what I think you should do.
Cajak_Lunam
Cajak_Lunam
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information: Private Detective, born in Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard_West Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Cajak_Lunam wrote:
Jimmy_Hernandez wrote:In my country a tank wouldn't defend a house for people to tresspass...

Not even in Italy Very Happy

Although if people was causing trouble you should have tried to explain to them why they had to leave. When something happens and an Officer shouts me to leave, I leave without problems.

If people doesn't leave, I know it's not RP, but even shooting at them isn't. In that case keep telling them until you're forced to put them in jail. If people don't want to understand, I think that jail is the best thing to do. Smile

Also, another idea to prevent trespassors might be a block. You know when police puts two cars on the street and everytime a person want to pass, they ask him to show hiw documents ? Yes, that's what I think you should do.
Well this was teh situation, 4 men, 2 humvees, 2 choppers, 2 humvees couldnt block the whoulde area ( which was quite LARGE ) And as the people didnt care about /gov we decided to bring tank... Well yes... It was like a war --_--

Richard_West
Administrator

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom_Vinnioni Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:19 pm

I think this was to show everyonr thar NG is serious, people think its useless and untouchjable, I can't tell how many people mock, or disrespect it.

Tom_Vinnioni
Administrator

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_Greens Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Next Report:
Today, one soldier (( Torben )) stole bike from one guy. When I found him and tried to stop he was going from me. Then he went for bike and going again from me.
He drived to their base. There I went too with the guy who lost the bike. When we were there Torben took Tank. Soldiers were shouting:"Leave Area" etc. But I said them one guy will be here with me. They began aiming on him and then Torben killed him by tank. That's totally lam for me. But one thing is that we weren't in base. We were outside!

http://ulozto.net/350660/screens.zip
Mark_Greens
Mark_Greens
RP God
RP God

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario_Caserno Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:17 pm

To be Honest you in NG starting to turn into a gang because when we Officers try to stop you you guys Shoot At us and drvie everything you guys will and at the end you drive into Area 51 and there we get shooted for Chasing you so i think the NG should be more Disciplined not just for Generals but also for Civilians and Officers...
And one more thing, When i was on patrol i drive trough the streets an then i ended up in a Emergency Situation where a guy was drived on and then you guys came and Blocked the road and shoot all that Trespass. Shocked And that i will call Non-Rp cause you guys shooted Civilians of the city and that will make them afraid to go onto the street and such.
Mario_Caserno
Mario_Caserno
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom_Vinnioni Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:27 am

Mario_Caserno wrote:To be Honest you in NG starting to turn into a gang because when we Officers try to stop you you guys Shoot At us and drvie everything you guys will and at the end you drive into Area 51 and there we get shooted for Chasing you so i think the NG should be more Disciplined not just for Generals but also for Civilians and Officers...
And one more thing, When i was on patrol i drive trough the streets an then i ended up in a Emergency Situation where a guy was drived on and then you guys came and Blocked the road and shoot all that Trespass. Shocked And that i will call Non-Rp cause you guys shooted Civilians of the city and that will make them afraid to go onto the street and such.

Please, tell me a few names, i will train, and Discipline them in a "Complete-Asshole-Matter" and talk to the Major about them, but, really, i cant do anything, i can talk about firing them. but i cant fire them, only the Captains and Majors

and no, i never do the Following -_-

Tom_Vinnioni
Administrator

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Torben Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:40 am

Mark_Greens wrote:Next Report:
Today, one soldier (( Torben )) stole bike from one guy. When I found him and tried to stop he was going from me. Then he went for bike and going again from me.
He drived to their base. There I went too with the guy who lost the bike. When we were there Torben took Tank. Soldiers were shouting:"Leave Area" etc. But I said them one guy will be here with me. They began aiming on him and then Torben killed him by tank. That's totally lam for me. But one thing is that we weren't in base. We were outside!

http://ulozto.net/350660/screens.zip

Ah yes, I didn't even stole it but nooo you didn't want to listen. I just took it from their spawn place (Where the freeways spawn). So.. Don't blame me here it was just idiotic.
Torben
Torben
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark_Greens Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:30 pm

The guy was following you. He drove fast so I stopped him. He said me He was following you and when I asked why he answered you stole his bike. And in my job is help to citizen. And when I found you, and stopped, you were going from me after one minute :X.
Mark_Greens
Mark_Greens
RP God
RP God

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content