Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Soloviev - Non RP

2 posters

Go down

Alex Soloviev - Non RP Empty Alex Soloviev - Non RP

Post  Mark_Greens Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:46 pm

First Mr. Soloviev read how to RP.

And now situation what happened to me with him:
I was patrolling in the city. Near PD HQ I saw a clever which was driving reckless. I was following him to the EMS HQ. There I stopped and talked to him. He paid a ticket for $350. Then he took a firetruck. I drove to one place where is big house. It is near C. Bell and the house looks like a hotel. In one minute I saw him. He was before me. He used firetruck cannon on the house. He was driving very slow and without sirens! So I stopped him. I said him "Get out. You are under arrest" but he said to me "Sorry" "I have call, there's big fire" So I said Okay. He drove away and with sirens to the place. I was following him because assist in the fire is more RP =). But he lied. He was first driving to the Las Venturas. There he did three times hours on highway. I guess he tried to escape me. In the 4th test he escaped. I asked him where he went in /d and he answered:"Los Santos". But I didnt know which way so I went to the Police. Meanwhile he said:"I'm going Off Duty" so I said "Drive to the Police Dep." He answered Okay and in 2 minutes I was there. But he wasn't! I was waiting next 5 minutes but he didn't come. I said to him Where he is and he asnwered something like lvdr. I didn't know what is that and when I asked what is that he answered ... nvm. I said him again Drive to the Police Dep. and he answered Try to find me hahahha. Then he did AD, lame ad so another admin jailed him for 2 minutes. After jail he spawned in front of PD. So I wanted talk with him but he was running. I shouted STOP and he stopped but when I came near him he again ran. I said Twice Stop but he didn't react. Then he got a kick.

That's full story.

* I'm asking you, you EMS leader if you can uninvite him. If I will see him again and reckless driving too I will arrest him for a long time. I guess Government factions must have good drivers.

And you, Alex Soloviev read and learn how to play roleplay.
Mark_Greens
Mark_Greens
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character story
Character information: Commander of the Fort Carson Police Department

http://www.lsmrp.ic.cz

Back to top Go down

Alex Soloviev - Non RP Empty Re: Alex Soloviev - Non RP

Post  Matteo_Derossi Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:17 pm

True!!!!Alweys when i drive in the street,he crash on me,and say:"hey"omg!!
and when i was soldier he do:
/d hello all
(officer)/d Suspect in ****car
(alex)/d i will find him,dont worry(and he just a medic!!)
(me)/d Stop it,you are not a cop
(alex)/d shut up idiot
he so noob
and he dont know ooc and ic
Matteo_Derossi
Matteo_Derossi
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character story
Character information: Live at fort carson,37 years old