Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how you like the server/good the server

4 posters

Go down

how you like the server/good the server

how you like the server/good the server Vote_lcap82%how you like the server/good the server Vote_rcap 82% 
[ 14 ]
how you like the server/good the server Vote_lcap18%how you like the server/good the server Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
how you like the server/good the server Vote_lcap0%how you like the server/good the server Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
how you like the server/good the server Vote_lcap0%how you like the server/good the server Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

how you like the server/good the server Empty how you like the server/good the server

Post  Alex_Soloviev Mon May 05, 2008 4:57 am

here is poll how you like the server/good the server
Alex_Soloviev
Alex_Soloviev

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character story
Character information: leader of medic/FM

http://ls-rp.at.ua/

Back to top Go down

how you like the server/good the server Empty Re: how you like the server/good the server

Post  James Mon May 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Best and most unique server out there Smile

James
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

how you like the server/good the server Empty OMG

Post  Alex_Soloviev Tue May 06, 2008 4:35 am

WHO THE STUPID PUT THE SECOND 1
Alex_Soloviev
Alex_Soloviev

Character story

Back to top Go down

how you like the server/good the server Empty Re: how you like the server/good the server

Post  James Tue May 06, 2008 6:09 pm

HUNT THEM Exclamation Exclamation
lol!

James
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddy_Collins Tue May 06, 2008 11:51 pm

CNN NEWS: Breaking News! The Former Admin Paddy Collins Was Sighted Today Running Like Hell After Reading The Paper. Local's Say He Was Scared Of A Rebiellon. Paddy Leaves Behind His Gay Husband Jimmy Hernadez And There Gay son Nicky Andrews. So Shall The Hunt For Paddy Begin? Tune In Later. But For Other News. General Torben Was Blown Out Of His Humvee When a Misplaced Satchel Charge Went Off. Sadly Torben Survived. This Is Heather Dildo *Sniggering heard in the backround* And Tune in Later With CNN NEWS. *Theme Tune Plays And Paddy Switches Off Tv*Paddy: god Everyone Thinks It Was Me. But I'll Prove it Was Not Me! You Hear Me World! I Paddy Collins Are An Innocent Man!! *Sirens Sound And Swat Jump Through The Window* Freeze Police! *Paddy Grabs His Ak-47 And His Hat And Begins To Battle His Way To The Waiting Sea Plane* Catch Me Some Other Time Bitches! *Paddy Flys Off Into The Sunset Listening To some Good Old K-Rose*

(i'm gonna use this later for my character story Razz tho al take out afew bits)
Paddy_Collins
Paddy_Collins
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin Wed May 07, 2008 2:48 pm

certainly very good
Frank_Lomin
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

how you like the server/good the server Empty .....

Post  Alex_Soloviev Wed May 07, 2008 3:27 pm

more one sucker pur at the second one to many noob at the server :d
Alex_Soloviev
Alex_Soloviev

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down