Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven_Hunt - THIS IS NOT NORMAL, PLEASE BAN HIM!

+4
Steven_Hunt
Frank_Lomin
James
Homer_Barnes
8 posters

Go down

Steven_Hunt - THIS IS NOT NORMAL, PLEASE BAN HIM! Empty Steven_Hunt - THIS IS NOT NORMAL, PLEASE BAN HIM!

Post  Homer_Barnes Wed May 07, 2008 7:09 pm

1. I was joined WWRP server... Frank needs and backup, then I coming... When I arrive, Steven was there, he takes a gun from ass and he started fire. He killed me and Frank killed him. (Thanks for 8K Steven - Suspect xD) Then we were going back to patrol. When we were patroling near mafia, we saw a fire. Then we started a fire. We killed Paddy, Jack and Steven ( I think ). When we killed they, Steven goes back and he started fire - RK! We took him to jail and he Unjailed himself!!

2. We again started a patroling. Mayor was needed a help - Black cars following him. Then I turned on sirenes and we coming for him. They were following him again, we started fire and Steven says METAGAME! And he A-Jailed Frank_Lomin, because Frank cuffed him. BUT!! WE SAW HIM AND HIS GUN!

3. Steven disabled OOC and he started this: Cops. This is metagame; Cops. Dont park helicopters on the way; Cops....
I want to say him this: Steven. FUCK YOU!

4. 4 days ago, we were cuffed Paddy_Collins and killed Steven. After 2 mins, Steven goes back and started fire - RK. (Maxim A-Jailed him then thx Maxim)

Please this is really not normal.
Homer_Barnes
Homer_Barnes
Active RP-er
Active RP-er

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Steven_Hunt - THIS IS NOT NORMAL, PLEASE BAN HIM! Empty Re: Steven_Hunt - THIS IS NOT NORMAL, PLEASE BAN HIM!

Post  James Wed May 07, 2008 7:14 pm

1 - Steven had that gun out the whole time Smile dno about the jail bit wasnt there

2- you cant turn sirens on because we were driving same way as teh mayor ! i think

3 - you parked a helicopter on a main road, you dont see this in rl!!

James
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Steven_Hunt - THIS IS NOT NORMAL, PLEASE BAN HIM! Empty Re: Steven_Hunt - THIS IS NOT NORMAL, PLEASE BAN HIM!

Post  Frank_Lomin Wed May 07, 2008 7:22 pm

Homer_Barnes wrote:1. I was joined WWRP server... Frank needs and backup, then I coming... When I arrive, Steven was there, he takes a gun from ass and he started fire. He killed me and Frank killed him. (Thanks for 8K Steven - Suspect xD) Then we were going back to patrol. When we were patroling near mafia, we saw a fire. Then we started a fire. We killed Paddy, Jack and Steven ( I think ). When we killed they, Steven goes back and he started fire - RK! We took him to jail and he Unjailed himself!!

2. We again started a patroling. Mayor was needed a help - Black cars following him. Then I turned on sirenes and we coming for him. They were following him again, we started fire and Steven says METAGAME! And he A-Jailed Frank_Lomin, because Frank cuffed him. BUT!! WE SAW HIM AND HIS GUN!

3. Steven disabled OOC and he started this: Cops. This is metagame; Cops. Dont park helicopters on the way; Cops....

+1

I full agree you.
4. 4 days ago, we were cuffed Paddy_Collins and killed Steven. After 2 mins, Steven goes back and started fire - RK. (Maxim A-Jailed him then thx Maxim)

Frank_Lomin
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven_Hunt Wed May 07, 2008 8:08 pm

You will be infracted for insulting me OOC with the insult 'Steven Fuck You'

Now, I already had my gun out, you guys revenge killed, we killed a cop there and I came out and you said FREEZE so I aimed at you guys, two v one isin't quite fair, I had low health so obvs I lost, I had the guns already out so that means I did not have to use a /me.

You killed me Non RPly so I went to jail by having wanted points, since it was OOC I decided to unjail myself,

I jailed Frank as he landed a helicopter on the ground or that was you, you cannot land a helicopter on the main street.

I jailed him for metagame as he diden't use /me for his tazer, he diden't RP his car crash and that you had no proof of what we were doing? We were just visiting city hall, you also exitted the helicopter and chased us then ran back to it and got in and landed it into the main street.

Case closed/

Steven_Hunt
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Wed May 07, 2008 8:27 pm

What visiting city Hall? you were bloody blasting me without a reason!! It doesn't mean because there is a limo driving around the mayor is in it! So kinda non rp
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character story
Character information: Nicholas Corozzo Famous Mayor of Fort Carson

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed May 07, 2008 9:21 pm

FTW we tried to kidnap you steven /s and said stop or we will shoot, and so we did!

James
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacho_Tona Thu May 08, 2008 1:31 am

Ste, what if we go to jail with wanted

we dont unjail areselves

Tacho_Tona
Intermediate RP-er
Intermediate RP-er

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Character story
Character information: National Guard Rank - Gunnery Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank_Lomin Thu May 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Homer Says:

1. I was joined WWRP server... Frank needs and backup, then I coming... When I arrive, Steven was there, he takes a gun from ass and he started fire. He killed me and Frank killed him. (Thanks for 8K Steven - Suspect xD) Then we were going back to patrol. When we were patroling near mafia, we saw a fire. Then we started a fire. We killed Paddy, Jack and Steven ( I think ). When we killed they, Steven goes back and he started fire - RK! We took him to jail and he Unjailed himself!!

Yea, I'm Really It's NOT Normal. Everyone knows Steven Don't know the admin job

Steven Reasons:

1: Disabled OOC, We are can't talk him.
2: Just Shoting Cops
3: 4 minutes after try shooting PD Car and Cops.
4: Taking gun from ass, Don't did /me commands.
5: Steven jailed me for Metagamer (But Its Not Metagame. )
6: Revenge Kill: (Always Shooting Cops, Killed Mayor, Punched the Civilians,)

Frank Reason:

1: Non-Rp Helicopter Parking.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mayor says: 2 Black cars Follow me. I'm in my Mansion and We are gotta Mayor House for help but Mayor Driving Car From PD Place and Homer said: Mayor stop please. Paddy or Steven Shoting Mayor Limo I See and I'm scared him away Steven I tazer Steven and Steven jailed me for no Reason Note: It's my job I Will help the Mayor
You CAN'T Jailed me. I tazer you and you jailed me So Learn to Admin job! and Where did you get full armor?
I Think your job killed Cops!
Frank_Lomin
Frank_Lomin
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kuRT Thu May 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Swearing to an ADMIN is NOT acceptable ...
Does'nt matter he did bad or not. DOESNT!

kuRT
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Homer_Barnes Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:45 pm

lol u mad
Homer_Barnes
Homer_Barnes
Active RP-er
Active RP-er

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnold_Black Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:39 am

lmao
Arnold_Black
Arnold_Black
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-08

http://wildwest-rp.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum