Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew Kelson`s explanation. Everyone read this.

4 posters

Go down

Matthew Kelson`s explanation. Everyone read this. Empty Matthew Kelson`s explanation. Everyone read this.

Post  Matthew_Kelson Mon May 12, 2008 3:27 pm

On friday night me (Matthew_Kelson) went on a computer party with some friends. All my friends is playing samp and they`re all admins on other server. Anyways, we was just playing along all the time, but something bad happend.

I went on the bath to pee,then my I got a call from the hospital, that my mother was nearly dying, because she has hearth problems. I sat in my couch speaking to the doctor for about 15 min,(+5min bath) After I spoke to the doctor I spoke with mum. After ca20min, I went down, and I saw the stuff my friend had done.Yes hannah is playing as admin on another samp server, but we`re not friends anymore.

He probably fucked up for me, because he wanted me to start play on his server.NEVER. I love this server, and I WONT go on another, my friend Hannah that is lvl 10 admin on fierro-rp. (Its a boy IRL) He fucked up for me, he started to write acommands like /givemoney, /destroycars, /skick and the worst command he used was /sban. When I got down they started to laugh alot. I saw what they did, and I got very angry at Hannah.

Today me and hannah is ignoring each other. Anyways, I want you all to know. That I love this server alot. I would never done anything like this, and IF I DID, I wouldent try to get unbanned. Thats why I care about this, because it WAS NOT MY FAULT. but I regret that I was logged on while I went upstairs, but I`d make sure I never do that again:)

Im gonna make sure this never happends again. You got my word on that. I hope you all understand this.

Best regards, Matthew Kelson.

Last edited by Matthew_Kelson on Sun May 18, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Matthew_Kelson
Active RP-er
Active RP-er

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Matthew Kelson`s explanation. Everyone read this. Empty Re: Matthew Kelson`s explanation. Everyone read this.

Post  Mike Mon May 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Deserves Unban, i believe him.
Mike
Mike
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Matthew Kelson`s explanation. Everyone read this. Empty Re: Matthew Kelson`s explanation. Everyone read this.

Post  Torben Mon May 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Unban fine, Admin back? No way, Its your responsibility that you supervize your own computer, And leaving it like that logged in is your own fault.
Torben
Torben
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew_Kelson Mon May 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Lol torben, It has nothing to do about being admin-.-. He still could had fucked it up for me if I werent a admin, he could use like insults, cheating and ect. but he didn`t. You have an admin because they help people, and you DON`T kick an admin because a idiot IRL fucked up for him. Hes my friend, he SHOULDENT been doing that. Fuck, he made a hell for me:( I just want to get back to normal:(

Matthew_Kelson
Active RP-er
Active RP-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Tue May 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Still if you are admin and logged in. And you go away you should alway's but alway's log off!
Even I do it when I'm going to take a shower or away from pc.
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character story
Character information: Nicholas Corozzo Famous Mayor of Fort Carson

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Tue May 13, 2008 8:23 pm

86.2.***.76 [11/05/08 | 12:58:29] Nicksta_Grim - INGAME BAN
84.249.***.245 [11/05/08 | 13:17:04] Kala_Kiski - INGAME BAN
217.***.18.144 [11/05/08 | 13:23:47] Homer_Barnes - INGAME BAN
62.241.***.197 [11/05/08 | 13:24:07] Pentti_Hirvonen - INGAME BAN

Look at the times Razz you alway's take a long pee? for like 20min?
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Torben Tue May 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Harry_Mavrick wrote:Still if you are admin and logged in. And you go away you should alway's but alway's log off!
Even I do it when I'm going to take a shower or away from pc.

Indeed.
Torben
Torben
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew_Kelson Sun May 18, 2008 11:28 am

Mike wrote:Deserves Unban, i believe him.

Finnaly one who belives me:), Thanks Mike.

Matthew_Kelson
Active RP-er
Active RP-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Sun May 18, 2008 11:49 am

You deserve unban. But not admin as it was unresponsible too let you admin acc on while you were away.
Nicholas_Corozzo
Nicholas_Corozzo
RP God
RP God

Character story

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down