Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Desperados [Biker Gang]

Go down

[Suggestion] Desperados [Biker Gang] Empty [Suggestion] Desperados [Biker Gang]

Post  Nicholas_Corozzo Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:24 pm

Kind of application : Official family like Nuestra

Name of the new family :Desperados.
We are at the moment a regular sub gang of the Nuestra Family. But we hope to become a real faction.

Some info about Desperados.

Leader : Max_Mavrick
Timezone : GMT+1
Qualities : Friendly , Silent , Hate cops , Good Roleplayer , Hates black people.
Info : I'm a real silent guy. In real life I don't talk much I alway's stay on the background. But I'm hell of a leader.

Desperados is started by Max Mavrick on the Valhalla server. But we moved on too Everlast where we didn't play as Desperados. Desperados hates other people : black people, Italian people, Rich people only cares about it self. We have alot of rasist feeling too other people. So we will sometimes hit people with fists if we are in a good mood. But we will do robberies on people do kidnappings. sell drugs, guns. We will make allies or enemy's

We will have gang wars. Gang meetings. .... and so on
But most point of Desperados is too test how a Family goes if they have rasist feelings and live in the middle of the desert and need to drive a while to reach a town.
As cowboy's are they only uses rifles , Pistols , shotguns. We will do the same only sometimes in gang wars we will use MP5 or in shootouts aswell.
We are a bikers gang aswell.

This Idea should be accepted : Why
It's a good faction it only accepted people after a week trial. And we only do trials after a good look if they have the roleplay experience. And because the gang is based on real RP. It will be like real outlaws.
I would accept this because it is a nice gang, Nice people and too see how a racist gang would work.
First Biker gang on this server.

Advantages :
New project : Racist ingame
Good RP
New kind of gang
Lots of bikers Very Happy

Disavantages :
1 more gang.
Maybe sometimes a few dead's

Skins + Ranks :

Los Desperado (Leader)
skin 125