Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Greens's Story

4 posters

Go down

Mark Greens's Story Empty Mark Greens's Story

Post  Mark_Greens Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:15 pm

OOC:
My story is based on my real life, my experiences from the game (Rp servers) and present time. And I guess the story can be edited anytime for changes in my character life.

1980 - 2005
My life began in Karvina, the Czechoslovakia, on the 8th of July, 1980. My Father (Martin Zeleny) and my mum (Regina Zelena) have given me name Marek Zeleny. My name wasn't Mark Greens. It was not to be. Because I born in the Czech Republic where were other names and surnames. In my 3 years I got a sister. When I asked how I got, mum answered "by stork" each time. My sister is Denisa.

As I grew I had to walk to the school. I was going to the nearest school ever. It was in front with me. At school I was normal student. Not the best, not the worst. In my 13 years the Czechoslovakia was renamed on the Czech Republic. My country became as democratic country. I finished the school with nice marks and I didn't have to entrance examination. As the next school, the second school I chose school about computers. There I was studying about 4 years. This school was about information science. I learnt how build my own computer and similarly things there.

In the year 1998, when I attained full age(18 years), I could drive. But first I have had to do a car license. It wasn't neither hard nor easy. I got a car license in the one month. My dad was happy when he saw me in the car. Because he said:"Now you will drive me to a pub and from the pub to home.". I thought he kidded of me but not. Sometimes I had to drive him from a pub.

When I had finished the secondary school I could find a high school. I found in other city but near, so I could drive there by car. This school, no, way to the school was very big stress for me. Drivers were so crazy and me as the newest man who gained a car license I didn't know why they were doing that. This school I finished in the 4 years.

When I was getting a diploma, my mind said to me:"You'll begin your own life.". My first job was Pizza Delivery. The best Pizza restaurant in my city. I gained this job very fast because there was my uncle. When I knew all city streets It wasn't hard to delivery pizzas. I was delivering pizzas for a few years. Because it was begining as the boring job.

In the year 2005, on last days in this year died my dad. Mum was at senior house so I decided to depart to the USA. Why? My hobby is English and I feel nice when I'm talking, chatting in English.

**Before flying to the United States of America I wanted find job. So I was looking for job on internet in USA. I found Taxi Services in Chicago. The Chief of the Taxi Services said I can came and we will make terms. When I arrived to the USA, On the Chicago Airport waited on me Taxi Driver. He toke me to the Taxi Services HQ. There I signed a contract. And my job began. In the first month I have had know all streets etc. It was very difficult but I knew them in the month and in a few weeks. I became a Taxi Driver. It was very nice job. From delivering pizzas to delivering people. But in the December I gained e-mail about my mum. She died! So I ended employment and I departed back to the CZ.

**After mum's funeral I arrived back to the United States of America. There I got a call from a friend. He told me about smaller city than Chicago. About Los Santos. I depended go because there's my friend. So I packed luggage and went back to the Airport. There were fast departures and arrivals. I waited one hour and some 20 minutes. I sent a sms message to the friend at a plane:"AHOJ, CEKEJ NA ME NA LETISTI."(Hello, Wait on me at the Los Santos Airport). After I turned off the mobile and I enjoyed fly in the comfortable plane. I sat on a seat about 4 hours, then we landed in the Los Santos. I was happy when I stood up. Then I went outside where was waiting on me my friend Paul Kobliha (( English = Paul Donut )). He took me to his house where I dwelt. The city looks very nice and modern. For holidays very comfortable. There work as a taxi driver is the best choose. Because tourists were comming. That means more people equates to more money.

**On March, Los Santos city finished and opened second city San Fierro. I hoped there will be nice life so I signed one paper and my things were rehoused. But I left job. I joined to the San Fierro Police Department. This job was the best job ever what I had. From a cadet I became the Commander. Because I was good officer.

Mark Greens's Story Pd.tmb

There I wasn't for a long time because I got a letter where was about transmigration to the Fort Carson and Dillimore Police Department. The FC and DL Sheriff needed fast new guys and I was near the Fort Carson and he knew me a bit so he wanted me. I didn't have answer no. So I departed. On the first sight the city looked very western. There I met all guys with the Sheriff. He is nifty. Now I work there circa one month and well...

Mark Greens's Story Me.tmb

OOC:
Legend:
** - The GodFather Roleplay
** - Los Santos Roleplay (LS:RP)
** - The NextGeneration 2008 Roleplay also as WildWest Roleplay

Last edited by Mark_Greens on Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark_Greens
Mark_Greens
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 189