Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael_Gonzales story.

Go down

Michael_Gonzales story. Empty Michael_Gonzales story.

Post  Tupac_Gill Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Born in 1982 in Liberty city in poor family.He didnt even ended a school, he ended only 9 classes.
He was had a poor life.So he was learned how to live too fast.Life was gived him too much lessons.Hes parents was killed in a gang fight...It was like this-My father was member of The Nines.Red Jacks was atacked theyr turf and killed my father in his crib and after that they founded my mother with lil bro and killed them too.But i was 16 when they did it.Well i didnt find that peopless who did it.Now 2008 and i comed to Los Santos.Well i was fucked with wrong people and they was tryna hunt me down.So i was escaped to Fort Carson...

To be continued...

Tupac_Gill
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Michael_Gonzales story. Empty First day at FC...

Post  Tupac_Gill Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:55 pm

It was imposible.Im from industrial city...And now im in the fucking desert with fucking stupid peopless.No industry.What the fuck??I always asking to myself ...
Well... I dont wanna be dead so I stayin here.By the way forgot you to tell.Im black but got mexican name coz ma dady wuz mexican.So i meet sum mexican man and...He was new in town so... We was talkin too much...Well he tooked me in that yellow guys...Name was nuestra but now gang got new name...Well its mexican gang so.It wuz cool but...My black homies damn...

To be continued...

Tupac_Gill
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Back to top Go down

Michael_Gonzales story. Empty Week at FC

Post  Tupac_Gill Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 pm

So .... I was start a bizz....Dealin GunZ.So ya know...Good bizz.I escaped from that mexican gang and joined The Ballas.Purple guys.Its really nice and i prommised-Ballas Till i Die...
And when i promissing something i always making it...
Its a word of a man.
Man sayd,man did.
So i get good money...
500.000 something like that.And i think i will stay at this dumb FC....I luv this place thats what i can say.
I kidnaped 10 peopless for two days...
So.... Gea....

To be continued....

Tupac_Gill
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Back to top Go down

Michael_Gonzales story. Empty Re: Michael_Gonzales story.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down