Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Applications: How to apply?

Go down

Admin Applications: How to apply? Empty Admin Applications: How to apply?

Post  Jimmy_Hernandez Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:50 pm

First of all, welcome to the first Admin Applicatons.

We, the LEAD Admins (Jimmy_Hernandez, Nicky_Andrews and Max_Jameson) decided to have these applications because Max_Jameson is already on holiday for 2 weeks, and Jimmy_Hernandez and Nicky_Andrews will go on an international soccer tournament in Belgium from this Thursday till Sunday.
So, we give you the chance, to apply here, get accepted and get on trial for the days we are away.
Other Admins, players will check it, and afterwards we will check the Server Log to see if you did a good job.
If you did, you stay, if you don't you don't stay.

Interested? Here is the application form.

Code:
[color=darkred][b]I want to apply for the Admin Trial from Thursday till Sunday.[/b][/color]

(( IC ))
Firstname:
Lastname:

(( OOC ))
Nationality:
Time played on the server:
Online average every day:
English level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:
RolePlay level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:
I should be the next admin because:
Any other info?

[b]I swear, that if I might become one of the new Admins, I'll give my best for the server, to give everyone a very good welcome and stay. I won't be Admin for my own, but for the server and for players who play on this server.[/b]
[i]Please put [stroke][/stroke] if you don't mean this, and put [u][/u] if you do mean this!

Note: We won't accept/deny you because of any OOC reasons. If you lie about your age/nationality/English level/RolePlay level we will deny you.
If you are a good Admin, you are a good Admin, whatever your age etc. is.

Please, all put effort in your application.

DON'T reply in this topic, but start a NEW one in this category. With your INGAME name as the Subject.
Everyone can give their opinions about other applications, by replying in his/her topic.

We wish you all the best.

The Grand Canyon LEAD Administration Team.
Jimmy_Hernandez
Jimmy_Hernandez
Administrator

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character story
Character information: PD Sheriff (Leader) Jimmy Hernandez

https://nextgeneration2008.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down