Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-apply as Jimmy told me.Minost Kyp

2 posters

Go down

Re-apply as Jimmy told me.Minost Kyp Empty Re-apply as Jimmy told me.Minost Kyp

Post  minost_kyp Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 am

Firstname:Minost
Lastname:Kyp
Job:i have no job but i have do all the jobs, gangs, police and NG

(( OOC ))
Ingame Level:5
Nationality:Greece
Time played on the server:140hours
Online average every day:4hours the less
English level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:8.5/10
RolePlay level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:9/10
I should be the next admin because:There are many non RPers and guys who mix IC and OOC and i want to stop them. When i tell them don't mix IC and OOC or don't bunnyhop they start swearing me and telling me '' you don't know anything and you are not admin '' and I want that thing to stop. I want to help guys that they are coming for first time (learning them how to RP don't mix don't DM ect.).and if I become admin i don't have to report them i can see them and admin jail them. BTW now that u guys will leave i want to prove that i am good enough for be admin. Also i have been admin and in other servers adn i was very good.
Any other info?

I swear, that if I might become one of the new Admins, I'll give my best for the server, to give everyone a very good welcome and stay. I won't be Admin for my own, but for the server and for players who play on this server.
[i]Please put [stroke][/stroke] if you don't mean this, and put if you do mean this!

minost_kyp
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re-apply as Jimmy told me.Minost Kyp Empty Re: Re-apply as Jimmy told me.Minost Kyp

Post  Torben Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:47 pm

minost_kyp wrote:Firstname:Minost
Lastname:Kyp
Job:i have no job but i have do all the jobs, gangs, police and NG

(( OOC ))
Ingame Level:5
Nationality:Greece
Time played on the server:140hours
Online average every day:4hours the less
English level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:8.5/10
RolePlay level [Rate from 1 to 10 with a 10 as best]:9/10
I should be the next admin because:There are many non RPers and guys who mix IC and OOC and i want to stop them. When i tell them don't mix IC and OOC or don't bunnyhop they start swearing me and telling me '' you don't know anything and you are not admin '' and I want that thing to stop. I want to help guys that they are coming for first time (learning them how to RP don't mix don't DM ect.).and if I become admin i don't have to report them i can see them and admin jail them. BTW now that u guys will leave i want to prove that i am good enough for be admin. Also i have been admin and in other servers adn i was very good.
Any other info?

I swear, that if I might become one of the new Admins, I'll give my best for the server, to give everyone a very good welcome and stay. I won't be Admin for my own, but for the server and for players who play on this server.
[i]Please put [stroke][/stroke] if you don't mean this, and put if you do mean this!

@Bold parts - You got fired from the NG, Police and almost all gangs for deathmatch and non rp.
And you also mix OC & IC yourself.. :X
Torben
Torben
RP God
RP God

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re-apply as Jimmy told me.Minost Kyp Empty Re: Re-apply as Jimmy told me.Minost Kyp

Post  minost_kyp Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:46 pm

I didn't got fired i left my own. Ask all the leaders that I was in their gangs.

minost_kyp
Regular RP-er
Regular RP-er

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down