Grand Canyon RP (Desert/Wild West Style)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want report Dragos_Alexandru and hacker Carlos_Devada

2 posters

Go down

I want report Dragos_Alexandru and hacker Carlos_Devada Empty I want report Dragos_Alexandru and hacker Carlos_Devada

Post  Tupac_Gill Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 pm

First... Lets talk about Carlos_Devada...
He playing like 3 hours and he got 180k...
Well he hacking,we all know that.
He was non rp so many times too.When i was kidnaped and tied him he just logged off and log in again.
He was doing it all the time.When admin meeted him at city hall ((Maxim_Moreno)) he was oocly asked-Carlos where you get too much money?Are you hacking?
He sayd-nooooo
Maxim was asked him 10 times-Where you get that money?He was answered only-It wanst cheats!
So Dragos comed to a city hall and sayd-That was a man,he transfered him his money...
Carlos wasnt understand what happend and he was asked-Transfered?
Well Maxim asked-WHO??
Dragos answered - The guy...Question again-WHO?And he Dragos sayd-Michael_Gonzales, well its my name.After that he sayd no no not him...
So who?He sayd- Sum guy... I dont remember his name....
Well liyng is banable right???
Ok Maxim sayd-If i found out you cheating you both get ban...
So now im log in on server again...And i see Dragos and Carlos dming every one near clucking bell...+NON RP...
I was tryna get away but dragos jumped on my car and start to damage it...
I asked-you want ban?? He answered - YES...
I sayd-ok i go report you on forums... He was insulted me in /w he sayd-I ....ck your mother.
And after that he logged off!

Dear admins...
Please do something...
Thanks...
With respect:Tupac Sokolov aka Michael_Gonzales

Tupac_Gill
Beginning to Post
Beginning to Post

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

I want report Dragos_Alexandru and hacker Carlos_Devada Empty Re: I want report Dragos_Alexandru and hacker Carlos_Devada

Post  Richard_West Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:06 pm

The Alexandru saied that he gave Carlos money ( He is in mafia, so i thought he earns good ) If i will see them they will get their warnings about the DM and other non rp stuff they did. But im not so sure that he hacked...

Richard_West
Administrator

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down